This comprehensive and interactive short course in writing a successful children’s novel includes £3,500 worth of advice, knowledge and time from Imogen’s successful career in the children’s publishing industry.
This twelve-week course includes:
- 6 hours of live webinars, in which you will get the chance to ask Imogen questions and discuss your story, worth £432
- Webinars will be recorded for those who can’t make it on the night.
- 30+ short videos, in which Imogen will show you how to build your novel from the ground up, worth £230
- Twelve workbook modules of advice and exercises, based on Imogen’s many years’ experience in the children’s publishing industry and her time editing hundreds of debut writers. Equivalent to more than £3000 of her time.
- Each of Imogen’s modules is on one aspect of writing for children and is filled with:
- Writing and editing guidance on character, motivation, voice, theme, plot, setting, your target audience etc
- Multiple weekly exercises to improve your storytelling craft
- Children’s publishing industry insights and current tips from Imogen’s discussions with publishers, editors and literary agents
- A Facebook group in which you can ask Imogen questions about the course, gain support and share your journey with your peers